OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Possibly fixed another prevalent crash on launch.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to Mac App Store versions of OmniGraffle not opening.
- Fixed a possible exception when re-ordering objects on shared layers.
- Fixed a crash when invoking a context menu to edit the next canvas in a document with zero displayed canvases.
- Fixed a font panel crash.
- The Resource Browser’s preview generation has been made much more thread safe.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor