OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Stability - Fixed a crash when checking the device type.
- Stability - Fixed a crash when closing the About panel or Help window.
- Stability - Fixed a crash when undoing changes with Automatic Layout turned on.
- Stability - Fixed an undo-related crash when saving.
- Stability - Fixed a crash on launch when the Font Inspector was in the Ruler.
- Visio - Fixed a bug where objects could incorrectly import with a 720 point stroke (Requires Pro In-App Purchase).
- Inspectors - The Diagram Layout Inspector's directional controls should once again be visible.
- Quick Look - Quick Look previews should once again be working.
- Saving - Fixed a bug where resizing multiple objects would not save properly.
- Export - Exported PNG files without transparency now have the proper alpha metadata set.
- Magnets - Magnets on objects within groups should no longer display when View Magnets is on.
- Styles - Fixed a bug where Style chits in the Style Tray and Sidebar could render with black artifacts.
- Sidebar - Fixed a bug where the background to layer previews would render as a dark gray.
- Groups - Fixed a bounding box issue when modifying components of groups.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor