OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- User Interface - OmniGraffle has undergone an interface update in order to make it look more at home on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- User Interface - The Canvases and Contents sidebar is now able to be made more narrow than before, and page numbers no longer interfere with the canvas name.
- User Interface - Inspectors can now be set in a floating tabbed interface, or pulled out into individual palettes for granular customization.
- Inspectors - New Fill filters and effects have been added, with the ability to blur, pixelate, and magnify content behind an object.
- Inspectors - The ability to stroke just the inside or outside of a shape has been added.
- Inspectors - A new Inner Shadow type is now available.
- Stencil Library - Stencil search results should now include results from our online Library, Stenciltown. Submit your own stencils at stenciltown.omnigroup.com!
- Visio - Support for Visio 2013 file formats has been added.
OS X 10.10 or later