OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Text -- A fix for text alignment issues has been put in place.
- Drawing -- Fixed an issue where line positions would shift on re-opening a file after saving.
- Performance -- Distortion effects should render more quickly when zoomed in at 200%.
- Stability -- Fixed a crash when using the Page Up or Page Down keys.
- Stencil Window -- Fixed a bug where every other canvas of a multiple canvas stencil would not display.
- Visio Import -- Fixed an Out of Array Bound error when importing Visio files.
- Drawing -- Older documents defaulted line shadow drawing to off. That is now respected.
- Page Setup scale -- Fixed a regression so that the Page Setup applies to canvases and printing.
- Stability -- Fixed a crash where the Action inspector would crash if the name of canvas in Jumps Elsewhere setting was too long.
- Drawing Tools -- Fixed an issue with the Style Brush - copying plastic fill was not duplicating the secondary fill color.
- Sidebar -- Fixed an issue canvas name text field - now is only editable when the row is selected.
- Inspectors -- Fixed a bug where the rotation widget in the Geometry inspector loses focus after using arrow keys to adjust value.
- Text -- Fixed a bug where text boxes would forget their width when re-opening a document.
- Sidebar -- Fixed an issue where small canvas icons in the sidebar would indent for no good reason.
- Sidebar -- Object ID numbers should now be displaying properly again.
- Toolbar -- Fixed a crash selecting Drawing Tool styles when certain developer colors were present on the canvas.
- Visio -- Fixed an 'Illegal Seek' error when opening certain Visio documents.
- Stencils -- Fixed a bug where dragging out stencils to the canvas would not drop it where it was placed.
- Feedback -- Document filenames that are included when sending feedback should once again have their names properly encoded.
- Feedback -- Fixed an issue when sending feedback that would prevent the sheet to include the document from showing.
- Display -- Fixed a bug where the canvas would only display a portion after hiding the sidebar and toolbar.
- Duplication -- Option-dragging a selection while zoomed out should drop the duplicated objects where intended.
OS X 10.10 or later