OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- OmniGraffle 6 offers a complete User Interface redesign from the ground up.
- The application now runs in a Sandboxed environment.
- Application resources such as Templates and Stencils, etc. can now be fully managed from within the application.
- Improved and powerful controls have been added to edit and mask placed images directly on the canvas.
- New artistic Fill and Stroke styles have been added, such as Freehand, Stipple, and Marker.
- Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their starting component shapes.
- New controls to specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector have been added, along with the ability to set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
- A new and powerful Font Inspector is now available.
- The Notes and Data Inspector now allows unique naming of individual objects.
- You can now set the display zoom level of 100% to reflect one Apple point, one screen pixel, or one PostScript point for work on Retina displays and true WYSIWYG work.
- Zoom levels have been increased to 6400%!
- The color and position of manual Guides can now be set by hand, and can be dragged from one canvas to another.
- A new List Mode has been added when viewing Stencils.
- Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Line Labels have a new setting that allows the text to follow the path of the line.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later