OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- If a stencil or template that comes with OmniGraffle gets updated by us, and you haven't made any customizations to it, then the newer version will replace the old.
- Fixed some typographical errors in the Getting Started or Welcome document.
- Fixed a bug where lines connecting to groups in Visio documents weren't properly connecting.
- Stencil searches now gives results based on object labels.
- Turned on smart guides in the built-in templates for Software Design, Metric Units, and Imperial Units.
- Fixed an exception in the Quick Look plug-in that was causing other apps (like Finder) to see blank previews for OmniGraffle documents.
- Fixed a bug where text on layers that have been toggled to being a Shared Layer would not autoresize the text object, and led to 'dirt' being left on the screen.
- More AppleScript performance improvements have been made.
- Fixed a case where hiding Major Grid Lines would not save out to the document.
- Fixed a hang when using keyboard shortcuts to make text bold or italic while editing text in a shape.
- Fixed a crash when switching to Bold or Italic while the insertion point was at the end of a shape's text.
- Fixed a crash when downloading stencils from Graffletopia.
- Fixed a crash when using the keyboard while an object with an action was selected.
- Fixed a crash sometimes encountered when switching to the style brush after using OmniGraffle 5's style brush.
- Fixed a crash encountered when Option-dragging items (to copy them) in the sidebar's outline view.
- Fixed a crash encountered when creating a new label from AppleScript.
- Fixed a crash encountered when saving edits to a stencil which was recently viewed in the sidebar.
Intel, 64-bit processor，OS X 10.8 or later