OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 3.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Fixed a crash when reverting to a previous version of the document while viewing a canvas that wasn’t present in that previous version.
- Fixed a possible crash when updating printer drivers.
- Fixed a crash when exporting a document where the first canvas was named with a question mark.
- Fixed a crash in OmniGraffle’s automatic layout.
- Fixed a reproducible crash when quitting an application that was connected via LinkBack to OmniGraffle.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when closing a document while the scrolling bounce back animation was in progress.
- Fixed a reproducible crash when resetting inspector locations while the Stencil window was open.
- Fixed an NSFileCoordination issue when having a large number of documents open or viewing the Stencil window or Template Chooser.
- Fixed a bug where OmniGraffle would call on the discrete graphics card when running on battery power on certain MacBook Pro models.
- Fixed a bug when running on Mac OS X 10.6 where orthogonal line handles could render in the wrong location.
- Fixed a canvas title alignment issue when running on Mac OS X 10.6.
- Fixed a bug where copying as AppleScript would list the shape’s label text twice.
- Fixed a layer ordering issue when exporting the current selection.
- It should be possible again to edit an installed stencil.
- Fixed an error when attempting to clear a field in the Document: Data Inspector.
- Fixed a bug where dragging Frameworks into OmniGraffle would fail.
- Graffletopia search results should be previewing again.
- Fixed a bug where embedded ICC profiles could get written over and over again, creating a very large and unwieldy document.
- Fixed a couple of export issues with PDFs that could lead to a crash.
- Fixed a bug when importing a Visio document where shapes that should have been ignored were not.
- Fixed a bug where a downloaded stencil could result in a never-ending string of alerts.
- Fixed a Visio export issue where line midpoints could get ignored.
- Fixed a bug where objects on layers would rearrange when exporting the current selection.
- Changed the address in the About Box to reflect our new office location.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later