OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Localizations - Updated our localizations to keep up with our recent work.
- Bézier Handles - Fixed an issue where the bezier handles of a line weren’t restored when changing the line type then undoing the change.
- Backwards Compatibility - Fixed an issue where objects from a file created in OmniGraffle 5 would render as black-filled shapes when opening in OmniGraffle 6 using File ‣ Open… menu option.
- Alignment Tooltip - The tooltip for vertical spacing field in the alignment inspector was labelled as horizontal spacing.
- VSDX File Extensions - Handling of Visio VSDX file extensions is now case-insensitive so ‘.VSDX’ files open just like ‘.vsdx’ files.
- Built-in Stencils - Fixed an issue where some built-in Stencils would fail to open from the Resource Browser.
- Stenciltown Login Animation - Added a loading animation when authenticating with Stenciltown.
- Shadow Drawing Crash Fix - Fixed a crash that was lurking in the shadow drawing code.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor