OmniGraffle helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
- Strokes once again display in points, and there's a setting in the General Preferences Pane to use canvas units if desired.
- Fixed a crash displaying corrupt documents in the Resource Browser's Recents folder.
- Fixed a crash when cancelling an export while the Font Panel was showing.
- Fixed a crash when opening Visio stencils.
- Fixed a crash when sub-selecting a cell in certain tables.
- Fixed a crash when previewing corrupt OmniGraffle documents in the Resource Browser.
- Fixed a crash when editing text in very small shapes.
- Fixed a crash when working with objects that had mixed notes.
- Fixed a crash when switching between canvases in Presentation Mode.
- Fixed a crash when adjusting font size using the Font Inspector.
- Fixed a crash editing and restoring stencils from previous versions.
- Fixed a crash related to a zombie process in certain warning sheet notifications. Stupid zombies.
- Fixed a crash previewing files with Enhanced MetaFiles within.
- Fixed a crash moving stencils to the Trash via the Resource Browser.
- More work fixing crashes when editing and deleting installed stencils.
- Fixed a crash when exporting to Visio XML where PNG images could report themselves as being very large.
- Fixed some text positioning issues when importing Visio documents.
- Fixed some line connection issues when importing Visio documents.
- Fixed an import issue where objects could get broken up into separate images.
- Fixed some text encoding issues when exporting to Visio XML.
- Templates saved with decimal inches as the canvas unit should no longer change to fractional inches on a save and re-open.
- Fixed a bug when exporting to HTML where canvas names had spaces in them.
- Fixed a bug where changing the font face for a group would change the font size inappropriately.
- Fixed a bug where the Shape mini-inspector would not show in the Ruler when running with a Standard license.
- Objects on Shared Layers should no longer show in the Selection Matrix when running in Standard Mode.
- Fixed a bug where the arrow keys would not change stroke width when using centimeters as canvas units.
- Fixed a bug where we weren't consistently showing and hiding ruler inspectors.
- Fixed an issue when exporting to PDF where actions could wind up in the wrong location.
- Fixed a case where scroll bars would cover up content in certain popovers.
- The Diagramming Tool should now properly create a disconnected object on Command click.
- Fixed a UI refresh bug when deleting canvases.
- Fixed a bug where export to HTML would yield incorrect canvas names.
- Fixed a number of rather lumpy issues having to do with strokes on curved paths.
- Fixed a bug where linked images would disappear after restarting OmniGraffle.
- Fixed Edit -> Outlining commands when the outline view is not showing.
- Removed snap-to-grip keyboard shortcut because it conflicts with the accessibility keyboard shortcut.
- The Resource Browser is disabled if the trial period has expired.
- Text formatting commands now disable as well as enable bold/italics style.
- The Pattern Color Picker is pro-only.
- Shadows now print.
- Entering license after trial mode has expired will not result in a problem relaunching the app.
- Fixed displaying EMF images.
- Fixed toggling layer accessory icons.
- Canvas Origin manipulation is now available in standard.
- Shape button title now truncates properly.
- Properties Inspector View menu item no longer shows up in standard.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8 or later