OmniFocus helps you manage your tasks the way that you want, freeing you to focus your attention on the things that matter to you most.
Capturing tasks and ideas is always a keyboard shortcut away in OmniFocus 2. Clip data from Mail, Safari, Messages, or third-party apps. Bring up Quick Entry to file away an idea before it drifts away; it’s always at your fingertips, waiting for more.
- Archive - Fixed a problem where archiving immediately after migrating to v2.9’s new database format would fail.
- Attachment List - The "Added" column for parent rows (the attachments themselves) now correctly displays the date an attachment was added.
- Sync - Fixed a problem where OmniFocus didn’t recognize that an error returned by NGINX (that OmniFocus’ data/ directory hadn’t been created yet) was recoverable. OmniFocus should once again be able to sync to NGINX WebDAV servers without a workaround.
- Crash - Fixed a crash that was new in v2.9.
- Crash - Fixed a crash with attachment preview generation that was the eventual result of a transient bug during our 2.9 test period.
- Sync Preferences - OmniFocus now warns you about possible data loss when disabling sync.
- Sync Errors - Updated the error message that appears when OmniFocus is unable to overwrite one of its own files on the server. This is a problem currently affecting customers syncing using Jianguoyun (坚果云).
- Localizations - Updated localizations.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor