OmniFocus helps you manage your tasks the way that you want, freeing you to focus your attention on the things that matter to you most.
Capturing tasks and ideas is always a keyboard shortcut away in OmniFocus 2. Clip data from Mail, Safari, Messages, or third-party apps. Bring up Quick Entry to file away an idea before it drifts away; it’s always at your fingertips, waiting for more.
- Encryption: If you used OmniFocus 2.12 for Mac or OmniFocus 2.22 or 2.22.1 for iOS to migrate your database to the latest format and previously set a distinct encryption passphrase, please verify that your distinct passphrase is still in place. A bug (now fixed) may have re-linked your encryption passphrase to your sync password.
- Keychain: fixed problems with keychain management that could make it hard to migrate your database to the newest format, or maintain a distinct encryption passphrase.
- Repeating items: fixed a bug where the next instance of a repeating item was not created when entering the completion date in the outline when using Custom Columns.
- Hang: fixed a hang when completing projects using the Complete toolbar button.
- Scripting: the completed property of a task or project should have been marked as read-only in the scripting dictionary, but was not. Use the mark complete and mark incomplete commands to change the completion status of items.
- Crash: fixed a crash completing items in Quick Entry.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor