OmniFocus helps you manage your tasks the way that you want, freeing you to focus your attention on the things that matter to you most.
Capturing tasks and ideas is always a keyboard shortcut away in OmniFocus 2. Clip data from Mail, Safari, Messages, or third-party apps. Bring up Quick Entry to file away an idea before it drifts away; it’s always at your fingertips, waiting for more.
- Sidebar: On High Sierra the Perspective tabs in the OmniFocus sidebar are now spring-loaded: you can drag items to them, then pause, to reveal the corresponding Perspective.
- Perspectives Window: Fixed a problem where the Perspective icon popover would appear behind the window.
- Sync: Fixed a problem where items that had been processed out of the Inbox still appeared there on some devices.
- First Run: Improved the appearance of transitions for macOS High Sierra.
- Show All Tabs: Moved this View menu item and grouped it with Show(Hide) Tab Bar.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor