Offline Pages Pro is world’s most advanced offline browser. Download entire websites with all formatting, lightboxes, galleries, and video, so you can browse offline — without any Internet connection.
• iPad and iPhone bestseller app available on Mac for the first time
• iOS App Store’s No. 1 offline browser for over 5 years
• Top 3 app in the United States on iPad launch day, No. 1 everywhere else (April 2010)
• Saved pages from over 3 million websites
• The tool of choice for thousands of private and public companies
OUR USERS SAY…
“You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required.” -Appolicious
“A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app.” -Vancouverite
“I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, “Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?” -AppSage
• Browse websites on Mac without network connectivity
• Read favorite blogs on subway or airplane
• Stay away from insecure public Wi-Fi
• Enjoy ultra fast page loading anywhere
• Pay less for cellular bandwidth
• Backup, archive and preserve important websites
• Extend Intranet to employee-owned devices
• Prepare for emergencies
SPECTACULAR EASE OF USE
To save a page or a website for offline reading, touch the Download button while surfing web in Safari or app’s built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac directly to your device by mail or using a browser extension.
POWERFUL AND EXTENSIBLE
Trusted by creative professionals, global sales teams and marketing firms, Offline Pages is simply the most capable offline browser you can find on any platform. We built it using the proprietary technology which allows cloning almost any HTML5 website so it can run offline with unprecedented precision. Offline Pages supports many web products and frameworks out of the box, like AJAX, jQuery, Angular, TypeKit, Krpano, Wix, Squarespace, as well as generic HTML5 video, lightboxes, slideshows, and 3D panoramas. Support for new web frameworks can be added using developer API or website-specific settings.
• Capture complex pages with pixel precision, full interactivity, and working links
• Save embedded HTML5 video and audio from supported hosting providers
• Save websites that require login and password
• Detect important links and multi-page articles automatically
• Download up to 50,000 pages per website
• Pause downloads automatically when device leaves home Wi-Fi coverage
• Update websites automatically in background
• Enjoy modern, beautiful browser with tabs and bookmarks
• Make fullscreen presentations of downloaded websites
• Organize pages using folders and tags
• Synchronize with all of your iPads, iPhones, and Macs
• Import and export downloaded websites
• Import local websites downloaded using other tools
• Install extensions or bookmarklets in most mobile and desktop browsers
• Set up secret mailbox to add links by email
- Support for internationalized domain names (IDN).
- Improved support for Wix, Typekit, jQuery Forms, jQuery Validation, and other frameworks.
- Bug fixes and interface improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor