OCRKit uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to recognize the text in the graphic, which is particular useful for PDFs received via e-mail, created by DTP, office applications, with a scanner or copier. Create searchable PDFs, RTF, HTML or Unicode plain text: simply by dragging a document on the OCRKit application or dock icon.
The OCR engine supports the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Norwegian.
- Up to 8-times higher speed conversion on latest Mac
- Improved auto-rotation for high-resolution documents
- Highly Compressed PDF - file size reduction
- Improved recognition accuracy and stability
- Improved text positioning accuracy in PDF
- Many other improvements
Intel, OS X 10.5 or later