NZB Drop is a sophisticated Usenet downloading utility, specifically designed to work with .nzb files, a new file format used to identify binaries posted to Usenet newsgroups. Used in conjunction with a growing number of Usenet search engines, NZB Drop allows you to download the content you want directly, without having to wade through thousands of headers to find what you’re looking for.
- Excellent multi-server support
- Blazing fast, with up to 100 simultaneous connections
- Flexible download queue
- iTunes integration for audio and video downloads
- Built-in usenet search
- Par2, unrar, unzip, and split-file assembly
- Added support for specifying passwords for encrypted rar archives.
- Added commands for re-downloading files or entire nzb sets.
- Added vibrancy in nzb table (Yosemite and later).
- Bandwidth menu now uses turle icon to indicate when bandwidth is limited.
- Added Enter Full Screen menu item and key equivalent.
- Hide Download Activity now properly adjusts nzb table scrollview.
- Fixed display of nzb column tooltips.
- Fixed redraw glitch when deleting files or collections.
- Fixed drawing problems for collections with no subject.
- Fixed potential crash checking unresponsive pop server for email messages containing nzb files.
- Fixed inability to delete last remaining digit in port field of server preferences.
- Fixed the ability to specify a custom default nzb search site in search preferences.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Fixed potential crash deleting files while downloading.
- Fixed rare crash closing nzb set.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor