NotePlan is designed to make your task planning more productive. It solves problems like bloated, ever-growing to-do lists.
- Modern Writing – Enjoy a full writing area with Markdown and injected flavour for productivity.
- Calendar Notes – A calendar shows you where the action is. Jump right into a day to manage it by writing notes into each day.
- Backlog Notes – Save away your backlogs and general notes behind the daily planning and apart from the calendar.
- Full, modern writing tool included for every day of a month – NotePlan will give you the convenience of a modern writing editor supporting markdown. Add formatting to your task lists and notes to keep it better organized.
- Monthly calendar overview with color-coded daily note content – See a summary of your notes and color coded lists in a monthly calendar view. Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate and quickly jump into a day to review or edit it. The calendar will also show you, if you missed out on some tasks, so nothing important slips from your mind.
- Schedule tasks to stay organized – If you couldn’t finish a task, don’t leave it unmanaged on the list. Re-schedule it to another day. Or, if you manage a backlog, schedule a todo directly from there onto your calendar.
- Backlogs, drafts, bug lists or just text notes, apart from the calendar – Some information is not related to a day and should be kept separated from the calendar. Like bug lists or project backlogs. They can be managed in NotePlan and scheduled directly into the calendar, when required. Notes can be organized by tagging them. In the overview you can filter your notes by tags.
- What else? Here is a list:
- Your notes are not saved on our servers. You will find them safe and sound in your iCloud Drive.
- Integrations to useful apps like iCalender, Reminders, and more are available.
- New: "Recent" button added to notes (see top right after changing the note once). Links to the last few opened notes will be displayed, so you can jump back quickly. This way you can switch between notes without opening the overviews first (calendar or note grid)
- New: Quick Actions added (like on iOS) = Under the context menu top right of a note find now
- “Archive Processed Tasks” (rearranges marked tasks inside new titles “done” and “scheduled”) and
- “Schedule Open Tasks” (selects all tasks and schedules every open one to the selected date)
OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor