Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them quickly, from anywhere. It syncs with our iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, using iCloud or our own Junecloud sync.
• Shows in the Dock or your menu bar
• Compact window stays out of the way
• Set a keyboard shortcut to get to your notes quickly
• Navigate quickly with your keyboard
• Calculate math right in your notes
• High resolution graphics for the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display
• Search for your notes in Spotlight
• Share notes with the sharing features in Mountain Lion
• Available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm)
• OS X 10.7 or later is required. 10.8 or later required for sharing.
• More animation in Mountain Lion.
• Clicking the note count while the search field is showing will now close the search.
• If you're viewing a note, expand the window, and then shrink it back down, the note will continue to show instead of the list view.
• Fixed a problem with Spotlight not working correctly.
• Fixed a possible syncing problem.
• If the app is set to launch hidden on login, the window will no longer appear.
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor