Notebooks is the only notebook you ever need. It allows you to create as many books as you need to write, store and structure your details of life, and it will quickly become the one and only repository for all journals, ideas, notes, drafts and diaries but also for your projects, task lists, documents, files and everything else you want to keep close at hand.
Notebooks stores and displays almost any type of document: plain text and formatted text, PDF, web pages, MS Office or iWork documents, photos, videos, music and much more. Everything you would usually print out and file can now go directly into Notebooks, without adding bulk. Notebooks also keeps your task lists and allows you to tick off your to-dos as you complete them. Divide your projects into nested sub projects, which makes them easier to handle, and cross-reference into your reference library, which, of course, is in Notebooks, too. So whether you need to write something down or look something up, Notebooks is the place to go.
- Fixes the drag & drop issue on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- more carefully converts links in HTML documents to Notebooks' internal links
- Better aligns TABs in plain text
- More reliably handles "divquotes" in Markdown
- Supports .Rmd as editable file type
- Contains interface refinements for info dialog, document list and fullscreen view
OS X 10.7.3 or later