NoIMGdata lets you protect your privacy!
Did you know most pictures taken with modern cameras and phones also include GPS information? This allows anyone who knows how to view EXIF metadata to accurately pin-point where you were when each picture was taken, and even know what direction you were facing!
This app easily allows you to REMOVE GPS information from any image simply by drag&dropping it on the app’s window. It will create a new image in the same location as the original one with a “_safe” suffix. You can also set it to overwrite the original image.
- easy to use drag&drop interface
- removes GPS metadata by default for any JPEG or TIFF image
- can be set to remove ALL exif metadata from images
- can be set to overwrite the original images containing the exif metadata
- now sandbox compatible
- the "_safe" file naming has been replaced by saving cleared images in a custom folder, which you can set at first NoIMGdata startup or by clicking on the menubar icon.
- improved compatibility with newer OS X releases
- minor bugfixes
Mac OS X 10.6 or later