Ninox is a simple flat-file database system.
- Tables — With Ninox you manage your data in tables that you can browse, filter, sort and group.
- Data fields — Ninox offers a variety of data fields, including text, numbers, Yes / No, list, date, time, picture and web address.
- Relations — Link tables to each other to represent complex situations.
- Forms — For neat enter data, make simple drag-and-drop forms.
- Find — The fast full-text search is the very center of Ninox, so you immediately jump to the desired information.
- Calculations — As in a spreadsheet to make calculations about individual records, or even entire tables linked tables.
- Calendar — All entries with date reference are clearly displayed in the calendar.
- Diagrams — Point to a button the current state.
- Export — Of course, you can also export your data to further process them with Excel.
- Roles and rights — Control exactly who can see or change the data.
- New fiter widget to sepcify date and time ranges
- Choice filters now support multiple options
- New filter widget for multiple-choice fields
- Improvements of the choice and multiple-choice fields
- New UI element for free text
- Advanced settings for database background color and image
- User's image is now also visible within the database
- Date picker now sports buttons for today and to clear the date
- Extending selections upwards / to the left in spreadsheet mode now works as expected
- Support for Data Matrix bar codes
- Use styled-text elements in calendar, tables, sub-tables, and forms
- Enhanced color picker
- Functions will now be preserved even if a referenced field is deleted
- Significant performance improvements when opening or modifying databases with complicated scripts
- Revised automatic formatting of scripts
- Improved error handling
- Lots of new functions and commands
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor