Ninox is a simple flat-file database system.
- Tables — With Ninox you manage your data in tables that you can browse, filter, sort and group.
- Data fields — Ninox offers a variety of data fields, including text, numbers, Yes / No, list, date, time, picture and web address.
- Relations — Link tables to each other to represent complex situations.
- Forms — For neat enter data, make simple drag-and-drop forms.
- Find — The fast full-text search is the very center of Ninox, so you immediately jump to the desired information.
- Calculations — As in a spreadsheet to make calculations about individual records, or even entire tables linked tables.
- Calendar — All entries with date reference are clearly displayed in the calendar.
- Diagrams — Point to a button the current state.
- Export — Of course, you can also export your data to further process them with Excel.
- Roles and rights — Control exactly who can see or change the data.
- Improved calendar synchronization:
- Select the calendar to sync with
- Choose how many months should bey synced
- Synchronization takes effect automatically
- New calendar settings for working hours
- New field type: Multiple choice
- New field type: Signature
- Default quality settings for image fields
- Image field height is now configurable
- Radio buttons do now support a multi-column layout
- Improved rendering of colored fields: Ninox automatically picks a high-contrast text color
- Sub tables can now be displayed as a single field
- Releated records can now be displayed as an embedded form
- Longitude and lattitude have been switched for the location field to meet common conventions
- New X button to quickly remove a column filter
- Sort and filter indicators are now always visible on table views
- Display of the cursor position on the formula editor
- Fields do now keep focus when switching between Ninox and another app back and forth
- New option to duplicate print layouts
- Color setting for action buttons
- Improved loading spinner
- Better handling of thumbnails
- Lots of enhancements to the NX scripting language.
- More than 120 small improvements and bug fixes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor