Nimble Commander Pro (was Files Pro) is a modern file manager designed specifically for Mac computers. It is built with efficiency in mind, providing blazing performance and immediate user-interface feedback. On other hand, Files exploits the classic dual-pane ideology and traditional hotkeys layout, while maintaining a clean, minimalist UI design.
- Classic dual-pane interface: Files delivers full keyboard access with the fastest way to handle file-management tasks.
- Efficiency: Files starts almost instantly. It has a small memory footprint and it works blazingly fast.
- Uninterrupted experience: Most of Files’ work is done in the background, allowing users to focus on their tasks without unnecessary interruptions.
- Built-in file-attributes editor and file viewer with textual/hexadecimal presentation.
- External editors integration, including native apps and terminal ones.
- Searching for files with file mask, filtering by file size and containing text.
- Archives building and browsing them as regular folders.
- Built-in terminal emulator.
- Improved UI for hotkeys customization
- Now supporting Preview as a floating window
- Selected items now have a highlighted background.
- Added support for dragging panel tabs between left and right sides
- Sync Panels action now supports cloning of a temporary panel.
- Improved navigation with Alt+Arrows/Shift+Alt+Arrows in controls with filenames
- Now clicking on a selected tab of a non-active pane will activate it.
- Improved the performance of SFTP operations
- Fixed the issue with symlinks handling during the Copy operation
- Fixed the issue with hidden symlinks being shown on certain conditions
- Fixed the issue with QuickLook failure when the Classic theme is selected
- Fixed the issue with wrong timestamps after copying to an SMB mount
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor