Nicecast allows you to broadcast your music by creating an Internet radio station or by allowing access to your iTunes Music Library from anywhere in the world.
- The Instant On component has been updated to version 8.2.5, with a plethora of small fixes and improvements.
- Nicecast will now grab track titles from Hermes, Swinsian, and Radiant Player.
- An issue where Nicecast might fail to detect MegaSeg as the track title source (when Nicecast was set to pull from an audio device) has been corrected.
- Live365 has sadly closed their virtual doors. As such, the Live365 Server Type option has been removed in the Server window.
- We've fixed a bug where track titles failed to transmit properly due to a username or password containing an "@" symbol.
- Nicecast now prevents App Nap, for better audio broadcasting.
- The software update mechanism (powered by Sparkle) now runs securely over HTTPS. As well, a bug where older updates could be incorrectly left behind has been corrected.
- Nicecast now has a hidden pref, "trackTitlesForcedSource", which takes the bundle identifier for the application from which you wish to capture track titles.
OS X 10.9 or later