Nicecast allows you to broadcast your music by creating an Internet radio station or by allowing access to your iTunes Music Library from anywhere in the world.
- The Instant On component has been updated to version 7.2, with improvements in latency and other fixes.
- The Application Source selector has been improved to better show which apps can be captured.
- Capturing audio from applications which are pulling from audio devices should now have much lower latency.
- An issue where Safari audio capture could fail on non-English systems has been fixed.
- Support for audio capture from the Citrix GoToMeeting VoIP app has been improved.
- Track titles are no longer erroneously sent when the broadcast if Off Air. That was dumb.
- The NSURLConnection log will no longer inundate the Console with needless noise. That was also dumb.
- A potential crash-at-quit bug has been fixed. But really, if there's one time you might not mind an app crashing, it's when you're quitting it.
- Errors that previously could appear when capturing from Megaseg no longer appear. That's nice.
- A crash that could occur when transmitting to Shoutcast with the Nicecast debug logging on has been fixed.
- The license window now correctly shows long license keys.
- We disabled erroneous editing in the mailing list window. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, RANDOM INTERNET COMMENTER?! Sorry, sorry, got a bit carried away there.
- Several other small bugs and crashes have been fixed.
OS X 10.7 or later