News Explorer is an innovative easy-to-use news reader exclusively built for the Apple’s ecosystem, with iCloud based synchronisation between Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
Full Sync Across All Your Devices
- News Explorer syncs your subscriptions, folder setup, news items, read statuses and favorites across all your Apple devices.
- Synchronisation is based on iCloud, so there is no need to login or to sign up into any other service, it just works out of the box.
- Built-in high speed RSS engine.
- Global filters let you filter all subscriptions and related news on unread items and favorites.
- Support for enhanced arrow key navigation with auto expand and collapse of the sidebar and the built-in browser.
- With Force click, you can easily perform frequently used actions on selected news items.
- Perform quick actions with horizontal swipes in the news items list.
- Pull subscription list to start a sync session.
- App icon badge with unread items count.
- Improved iCloud sync performance for macOS 10.12 users
- Fixed a date issue with some feeds
- Improved iCloud cleaning operation
- Implemented caching for subscription icons
- Added support for mailto: links in the article viewer
- Opening invalid links in the article viewer will no longer end in a crash of the app
- Reader view supports now a wider range of websites
- Implemented persistent sorting
- Popup menu for adding new subscriptions via the + button has been improved
- Solves an issue with disabling the search box in the timeline view when an empty search result was presented
- Solves an issue with switching between list view and timeline view with a changed search field value
- Fixed a non working Delete command of the Folder menu
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor