NetWorker is a lightweight and easy-to-use tool that shows either the current download and upload speed or the session traffic of your network adapter. The information is shown in a small view in your menu bar.
- You can switch between three modes: speed, traffic, or speed/traffic
- You can choose the network adapter to observe, so both wired and wireless adapters are supported
- Adjustable refresh interval
- Support for auto-start
- The country for your external IP adress is displayed. This feature can be useful for VPN users.
- You can now manually reload your external IP adress by clicking the reload button next to it.
- The menu now has a new item showing your external IP address. Clicking this item will copy the IP address to the clipboard.
- The Overview page can now show either the current- or the average speeds.
- When the mouse cursor is above the speed graph, the text no longer overlaps the bars.
- The speed graph now shows additional lines and text.
- Resizing the main window now also properly resizes the tracking area of the speed graph. This results in a better detection for when the mouse cursor is moved above the graph.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor