NetWorker is a lightweight and easy-to-use tool that shows either the current download and upload speed or the session traffic of your network adapter. The information is shown in a small view in your menu bar.
- You can switch between three modes: speed, traffic, or speed/traffic
- You can choose the network adapter to observe, so both wired and wireless adapters are supported
- Adjustable refresh interval
- Support for auto-start
- The "General" tab was renamed to "Overview". This tab now shows detailed information and was slightly redesigned.
- The new "Overview" tab now shows your external IP address.
- The code was ported to Swift 4 and is now ready for macOS High Sierra.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor