NetWorker is a lightweight and easy-to-use tool that shows either the current download and upload speed or the session traffic of your network adapter. The information is shown in a small view in your menu bar.
- You can switch between three modes: speed, traffic, or speed/traffic
- You can choose the network adapter to observe, so both wired and wireless adapters are supported
- Adjustable refresh interval
- Support for auto-start
- The foreign address of connections is no longer resolved - only IP addresses are shown. This step reduces CPU usage
- The dialogs to adjust the widgets now have a white background
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor