NetWorker is a lightweight and easy-to-use tool that shows either the current download and upload speed or the session traffic of your network adapter. The information is shown in a small view in your menu bar.
- You can switch between three modes: speed, traffic, or speed/traffic
- You can choose the network adapter to observe, so both wired and wireless adapters are supported
- Adjustable refresh interval
- Support for auto-start
- You no longer have to select the network adapter manually - the currently active network adapter is detected and chosen automatically!
- The concept of using a popover menu was discarded. You can open a window by clicking on the view in the menu bar. This allows the app to show more information (the menu bar extra is still available).
- The new window contains two new graphs that display the upload and download speeds.
- You can now open an overlay window that shows the download- and upload speed. This window always stays on top and is useful for when you are using fullscreen apps or playing games.
- The traffic tab was improved. You can filter the total traffic by month, week or day. The data is displayed in a nice graph.
- The IP4 and IP6 address of the currently active adapter is shown.
- New icons with new color scheme.
- Instead of skipping the first refresh cycle, a valid value is shown when the app is started.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor