Net Radar monitors the status of your VPN connection and shows the current geographical location of your public IP address in the menu bar. Net Radar will warn you immediately when your connection is no longer private.
- Runs in the menu bar, showing the current geographical location of your Internet connection.
- The color of the displayed location indicates the status of your VPN connection.
- Clicking on the menu bar item will display a popup showing the location on a map and the status of your connection.
- Can be automatically launched at startup of your Mac.
- Works with all types of remote VPN connections.
- The type of warning can be configured to be a simple notification, a modal dialog, or as a popup.
- Does not interfere with your Internet connection or VPN setup.
- Includes a Setup Assistant that leads you through a few simple steps to set up Net Radar.
- Can also be used to just monitor the location of your public IP address, without VPN verifications.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.14 or later
- This update contains the following new features:
- Improved Dark Mode support.
- Option to show IP number or country in the statusbar.
- Option to suppress warnings.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor