NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the “NeoOffice support” link and read the list of changes.
Improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice:
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu
- OS X Versions
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting
- Native file locking support for local and networked volumes
- OS X Services support
- Native floating tool windows
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later.
- Before you buy NeoOffice, please click on the "NeoOffice Support" link and read the installation notes.
- This version is a new version of NeoOffice that is based on LibreOffice. While previous versions of NeoOffice were based on the OpenOffice code, NeoOffice 2017 is based on the LibreOffice 4.4 code.
- We switched to the LibreOffice 4.4 code because the LibreOffice code is able to open and save Microsoft Office .docx, .xlsx, and .pptx documents with fewer errors than the OpenOffice code.
OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor