NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the “NeoOffice support” link and read the list of changes.
Improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice:
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu
- OS X Versions
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting
- Native file locking support for local and networked volumes
- OS X Services support
- Native floating tool windows
This version of NeoOffice fixes the following bugs:
- NeoOffice would crash due to LibreOffice bugs #57550 and #66496
- NeoOffice would crash when selecting the Load Styles option in the Styles and Formatting panel in a Writer document
- NeoOffice would crash printing a Writer document if printing comments had been enabled in the Comments section of the Printer Options dialog
- NeoOffice would crash quitting if a database that uses Calc files for its tables was open
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor