Navicat Premium Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials is for commercial use. Currently, Navicat Essentials is available for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all the above database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat Premium Essentials which allows you to access multiple database servers within one single application.
Navicat Essentials is available for three platforms – Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to facilitate the process of data maintenance.
- The Not Null checkbox states were inverted in Oracle Table Designer.
- Unable to rename table with double-click in some cases.
- Sorting Rows column on the Objects tab did not work properly.
- Command-W shortcut did not close the active window in some cases.
- Some menu items were missing in Table Designer.
- Export Wizard did not add a leading zero to pad days and months to two digits.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor