Navicat Premium is an all-in-one database admin and migration tool for MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help database users to save lots of time to manage multiple databases and perform cross database data migration at their fingertips.
This Database Client tool runs on Mac OS X and features an intuitive interface. Other advanced features including Backup/ Restore, Data Import/ Export, Data Synchronization, Reporting and Remote Connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle server, etc. This database migration tool provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you want to do is: select a data source and a target output format, then submit migration!
- Supported to connect MySQL 8 using SHA2 connection.
- Supported coloring the Objects tab when a colored connection is selected.
- Improved table mapping in Import Wizard.
- Improved keyboard navigation with tab key in Import Wizard.
- Left single quotation mark was wrong style when inputting in Form View.
- Error occurred when deleting multiple users in SQL Server.
- Extra "(" was added to INSERT statements when deploying scripts in Data Synchronization.
- Objects list loading was slow in some cases.
- Zero decimal place digits were not displayed in Table Viewer.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor