Navicat for SQL Server is an ideal solution for SQL Server administration and development which lets you create, edit databases, run SQL queries and connect to remote SQL Server in an easier way. It features an intuitive GUI and offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity.
Also, Navicat provides a number of tools allowing to perform all the necessary database operations such as creating, editing, and duplicating database objects. It also offers a well-described wizard system that simplifies your database development tasks and a full featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges.
It runs on Windows and Mac OSX with remote connection capability. Navicat is also available for MySQL, Oracle, SQLite and PostgreSQL.
Easy installation and intuitive interface make it an irreplaceable tool for SQL Server on the Web or your local desktop.
Navicat full version includes more powerful features such as Data modeling, Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup, Report, task scheduling, code completion, etc. Together with comprehensive and instant support services, Navicat for SQL Server makes database and application development faster and easier while simplifying day-to-day administration tasks.
- Supported to connect MySQL 8 using SHA2 connection.
- Supported coloring the Objects tab when a colored connection is selected.
- Improved table mapping in Import Wizard.
- Improved keyboard navigation with tab key in Import Wizard.
- Left single quotation mark was wrong style when inputting in Form View.
- Error occurred when deleting multiple users in SQL Server.
- Extra "(" was added to INSERT statements when deploying scripts in Data Synchronization.
- Objects list loading was slow in some cases.
- Zero decimal place digits were not displayed in Table Viewer.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor