Navicat for SQL Server is an ideal solution for SQL Server administration and development which lets you create, edit databases, run SQL queries and connect to remote SQL Server in an easier way. It features an intuitive GUI and offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity.
Also, Navicat provides a number of tools allowing to perform all the necessary database operations such as creating, editing, and duplicating database objects. It also offers a well-described wizard system that simplifies your database development tasks and a full featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges.
It runs on Windows and Mac OSX with remote connection capability. Navicat is also available for MySQL, Oracle, SQLite and PostgreSQL.
Easy installation and intuitive interface make it an irreplaceable tool for SQL Server on the Web or your local desktop.
Navicat full version includes more powerful features such as Data modeling, Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup, Report, task scheduling, code completion, etc. Together with comprehensive and instant support services, Navicat for SQL Server makes database and application development faster and easier while simplifying day-to-day administration tasks.
- Unable to copy error messages in Query.
- Database name was added to the query when using Query Builder.
- Unable to edit data in Query result set in some cases.
- Adjusting the height of split screen in Table Designer was not allowed.
- Crashed when selecting or editing Procedure SQL in Query Editor.
- Incorrect SQL was generated when changing Primary Key name in Table Designer.
- Query column width reset after restarting Navicat.
- Memory leak issue.
- "Fields" and "Referenced Fields" values were vanished after saving and moving cursor to another Foreign Key.
- Field properties were not shown when adding a field in Table Designer.
- Incorrect field name were shown when moving a field in Table Designer.
- UI issue in Full Screen mode.
- Exported Excel files were corrupted in some cases.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor