Navicat for Oracle is an ideal solution for Oracle administration and development which lets you create, edit databases, run SQL queries and connect to remote Oracle in an easier way. It features an intuitive GUI and offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity.
Also, Navicat provides a number of tools allowing to perform all the necessary database operations such as creating, editing, and duplicating database objects. It also offers a well-described wizard system that simplifies your database development tasks and a full featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges. Navicat is also available for MySQL and PostgreSQL.
Easy installation and intuitive interface make it an irreplaceable tool for Oracle on the Web or your local desktop.
Navicat full version includes more powerful features such as Data modeling, Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup, Report, task scheduling, code completion, etc. Together with comprehensive and instant support services, Navicat Oracle makes database and application development faster and easier while simplifying day-to-day administration tasks.
- The Not Null checkbox states were inverted in Oracle Table Designer.
- Unable to rename table with double-click in some cases.
- Sorting Rows column on the Objects tab did not work properly.
- Command-W shortcut did not close the active window in some cases.
- Some menu items were missing in Table Designer.
- Export Wizard did not add a leading zero to pad days and months to two digits.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor