Navicat for MySQL Client from PremiumSoft, is an integrated GUI tool let you perform MySQL administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create data models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote MySQL server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows and Linux and translated into 7 major languages.
- Support utf8mb4 Character Set in MySQL and MariaDB connections.
- Support smart quotes in Query Builder.
- Progress bar did not update in Data Transfer.
- Unable to expand connection tree in some case if the corresponding tab was not selected.
- Crashed while working with a profile in a virtual group.
- Unable to perform data synchronization using command line.
- Crashed when inserting record with RAW mode in Table Viewer.
- Failed to move multiple objects into a virtual group by right-click menu in Navicat Cloud connections.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor