MyPhotostream is a desktop app that allows you to easily view photos in your Photo Stream on iCloud without having to launch iPhoto.
- Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- New: A new look'n'feel that lets MyPhotostream look great on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- New: You can quit now MyPhotostream and still receive notifications for new photos.
- New: A nice Today widget for the Notification Center which shows your most recent photos (Click 'Edit' in the Notification Center to add the new widget).
- New: Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite 'Dark Mode'.
- New: You can now hide specific photos which you don't like.
- New: Adapt the window size by pressing Cmd+Enter.
- New: All controls fade out while viewing a photo.
- New: Improved swiping gesture to switch to the next photos.
- Fix: A bug that led to a crash on some Macs when clicking a photo in the Today widget.
- Fix: A bug that led to a crash on some Macs while starting the app.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with long starting times on some machines.
- Fix: General performance boost!
OS X 10.10 or later