MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
- Library static blog/website add Publish Script Now you can go to the "Preferences" - "Extension" - "Publish Script" to setting the Publish Script and "right click the site category" - choose "Execute the Publish Script" to publish the blog/website
- Static blog/website template add include syntax
- External Mode add right click to setting the sort
- Add choose exist tags when setting the tag
- Other Bug fixes and performance improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor