MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
- Library: New way to set/edit the document categories and tags; just click the top of Editor "categories and tags" bar, or use shortcuts: Cmd + 8
- Library: Document Outline, Media & Attachment, Website Extension in one panel now; just click "Document Outline" button or shortcuts: Cmd + 7
- Add overlay option in "Document Outline"
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor