MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
- Library documents list add "Group by Categories". Right click - Group by Categories.
- External mode add show .Rmd, .mkdn, .mdwn, .mdtxt, .mdtext and .taskpaper files.
- Now you can change the LaTeX (Mathjax) Preview font. Please open Preferences - Themes to change. You can choose TeX, STIX-Web, Asana-Math, Neo-Euler, Gyre-Pagella, Gyre-Termes and Latin-Modern
- Add publish to Tumblr.
- Add Preview style: mweb-solarized-dark, mweb-solarized-light, mweb-Tomorrow Blue, mweb-Tomorrow.
- Add disable left right swipe gesture (Preferences - General).
- When you disable "Make links clickable in Editor view", you can hold the Command key to click the link in Editor.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor