MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
- Library Mode add Tag support! To add tag to the document, please press `CMD + 8` and file the **Tag:** field. To switch Tags view, please click **Tag** button in the left-bottom, click again will back to Categories view.
- External Mode can be configured to auto upload to Images Upload services.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor