MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
- Add publish to wiznote (wiz.cn).
- Tabs add right click menu: Close, Close Other Tabs, Close Tabs to the Left, Close Tabs to the Right.
- Add Ctrl + Tab to switch next Tab.
- Add menu: View - Toggle Show the local picture in Editor.
- Fix static website sort by Title issue, specially use `MWeb-Foundation-Book` theme.
- Publish to Wordpress add "Today" button in publish date.
- Other bug fixes.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor