Music Tag Editor can help you edit your music-tag info easily and effectively. You can also use it to convert the text encoding of music tags. It can repair the messy code in music tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 files.
Supported music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), FLAC, MP4.
- Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, iTunes tags, which include title, artist, album, genre, copyright, description, lyric, and album image. Lyrics saved to audio file will display on iPhone or iPod music player.
- Supports batch processing of music files.
- Fix Bug that failed to save filename to tag while doing batch editing
- Fix bug that cause unexpected result while checking all "apply to all"
- Optimize the experience of "Filename to Tags"
- Other bug fixes
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor