Music Tag Editor can help you edit your music-tag info easily and effectively. You can also use it to convert the text encoding of music tags. It can repair the messy code in music tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 files.
Supported music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), FLAC, MP4.
- Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, iTunes tags, which include title, artist, album, genre, copyright, description, lyric, and album image. Lyrics saved to audio file will display on iPhone or iPod music player.
- Supports batch processing of music files.
- Custom track/disc number format.
- Support to edit bpm tag.
- Add new filename to tags mode, you can now more easily pick up tags from filename.
- Clear tags on one click.
- Customize to save id3v2.3 or id3v2.4 tags.
- Bug fixes.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor