Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
- Drag & drop of images from a webbrowser was broken
- Grouping on "My Rating" didn’t work sometimes
- Some year entries weren’t set correctly
- Removing entries from the Link screen was not possible with keyboard
- Edit in List behaviour modified for dropdown field types
- Editing an artist (or different entry) from the Edit Track/Disc screen would hide the screen in the background.
- Quick Search: When searching for a Location, you could get double letters
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor