Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
- Sync with CLZ Cloud:
- Sometimes Multi-Disc Albums were not synced correctly.
- Down-syncing a new album was often crashing the app.
- 2 Panels Mode: Folders were always sorted by article.
- Import from XML: Sometimes compositions were duplicated.
- Preferences: "Ignore Sort Names of Person items" was not working in the folder panel.
- Export to Text/CSV: A flat list of tracks is now exported when Tracks View is active.
OS X 10.7 or later