Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you link a custom action with a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a click can run a three fingers stuck. Improve your workflow executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser tabs, clicking the middle mouse button and more.
- one-time purchase and free updates to a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is collected application.
- It does not require accessibility privileges to run.
- Fixed the "Disable Gestures" menu item so that it does not affect standard behavior when gestures are disabled
- Added per application gesture disabling
- Gestures that are "Not Configured" are not displayed when the app is reopened
- Included changes from v1.5.1 that fixed some buggy behavior with "rest one tap one" gestures
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor