Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you link a custom action with a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a click can run a three fingers stuck. Improve your workflow executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser tabs, clicking the middle mouse button and more.
- one-time purchase and free updates to a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is collected application.
- It does not require accessibility privileges to run.
- Middle click dragging with the magic mouse now works properly with CAD applications (from 1.7.6)
- More keypress actions (page up, page down, and help)
- Close window under cursor action
- Quit application under cursor action
- Initial functionality of move and resize window under cursor actions, with more improvements to come
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor